Getting to Know Me.....
Just feeding a giraffe with my mouth. No biggie.
- I come from a ridiculously large but totally awesome family.
- I learned to read when I was three (Thanks, Mom!) and have been an avid reader ever since.
- I skipped second grade.
- As a child, I LOVED writing stories and always dreamed of becoming a published author.
- I have EVERY story, essay, poem, and paper I ever wrote from elementary school through graduate school.
- My favorite books include: Their Eyes Were Watching God, Man's Search for Meaning, The Road, and Slaughterhouse-Five.